LICC- Safe Clinical Practice and appropriate steps taken by Clinic during and after COVID-19 crisis
Actions taken in May 2020 based on Government Guidelines:
At LICC, we have taken steps to ensure we can continue to treat patients in a safe and effective manner, in the next few weeks, in accordance with government guidelines and Healthcare regulatory authorities (CSP/HCPC/Physiofirst/HSE) advice, aiming to minimise the risk, for the staff and patients.
Patient’s safety and their health journey with us is of the utmost importance. We are watchfully monitoring the COVID-19 situation around the clock and have precautions in place to ensure the health of all our patients and staff.
Key Actions taken in from 13th May 2020, following Government and CSP/Physiofirst Guidelines:
- screening patients for COVID symptoms before they attend clinic
- reducing clinic capacity to ensure any patients attending can be kept 2m apart
- hand sanitising procedures as patients enter and leave the environment
- a one way system of patient movement in your practice
- longer appointment times to allow for full cleaning in between patients
- staggered appointments or asking patients to wait outside the clinic
- a screen for reception staff
- processes for the safe disposal of PPE
Actions taken in April 2020 based on Government Guidelines: