We are always looking to hire great professionals and would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter setting which role you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chartered Physiotherapist Band5/Band6 NHS equivalent
Want to work in a dynamic and exciting working environment where we strive to provide the very best in “Hands on” Physiotherapy care? Where you will have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills in a supportive clinical environment. Then look no further…
LICC is a well-established private practice with a friendly, dynamic and integrated clinical environment.
- We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, chartered physiotherapist who can work on a Full time basis to join our multidisciplinary team
- To assess, diagnose and manage patients, taking responsibility for the management of caseload
- Maintain physiotherapy records in line with HCPC regulations, timely completion of medical reports when required
- Develop and make use of knowledge gained and maximize your full scope of clinical practice
- You must be good at interpersonal skills, building relationships and strongly committed to high clinic standards and codes of practice.
- Good communication with staff, patients and relatives
- Participate actively in training to ensure CPD maintained in line with professional standards
Please contact Sen Ramanathan for any informal discussion on 01474-705237